Piki Te Ora Medical Centre endeavours to provide quality medical care. However we realise that as a consumer there may be times when you are dissatisfied with the service received. If this occurs and you feel your grievance should be heard you may address your complaint (marked Private and Confidential) in writing or verbally to:
- Post: The Complaints Officer Piki Te Ora Medical Centre PO Box 32081 Christchurch 8147
- Email: email@example.com – Subject Line Attn: Complaints Officer
- Onsite: You can fill out our complaints form and hand to reception to forward onto our Complaints Officer.
- Verbal: You can verbally make a complaint to any staff member who will write this down and forward to the complaints officer
Please include the following details:
- Time and date of incident(s)
- Details of the action, event, process or staff member
- Names of personnel involved (if possible)
- Brief description of the incident(s) that occurred
Your complaint will be received in confidence and investigated thoroughly in a timely and caring manner. If not resolved within 5 working days your complaint will be acknowledged in writing and you will be informed on the actions taken as part of the investigation. At any time you may ask for a copy of the practice’s Complaints policy.
If you feel that your complaint constitutes serious medical misconduct or you are unhappy with the treatment of your complaint you may at any time contact:
Health and Disability Advocacy – Christchurch – Phone 03 377 7501 or 0800 555 050
The Health and Disability Commissioner
P O Box 1799
Phone 0800 11 22 33
Download this Complaints Process.